Pokemon Playground (built from SVN)
These pages contain some more generic information about Pokemon and the Pokemon Trading Card game.
Sometimes the XML-files are taken offline in order to not exceed disk quota.
Please contact me if you need an up-to-date-copy.
deprecated - veraltet
Please don't send any email regarding these sub-pages via the contact form from Westfalen-Challenge. Please use
pokemon_AT_mks_DOT_purespace_DOT_de instead. (Replace the capital letters with the appropiate symbols).
- Started an itemdex and locationdex but it will take some time until those databases are completed.
- Finished including G4-Pokemon, G3 living Pokedex is finished (every Pokemon from GBA-Editions included).
Started collecting the G4-Pokemon on DS (As every G3-Pokemon can be migrated, including them in G4-form has no priority at the moment).
Added german & english list of the natures ("Wesen") and their effects. Also some source code, if you're interested.
- Started including the G4-(DS;Diamond&Pearl)-Pokemon in the Pokedex. This will take a while
- small german BoxCode tutorial
- As the current version of the Pokemon Maker seems to be unavailable in the web (the link given in the helpfile cannot be accessed)
I decided to mirror it here.
If kpdavatar (the author) doesn't want the file available, I'd like him to contact me so I can remove it from here.
- Okay, TCG information is pretty much dead as I found some games, which only require one-time-investment for long-time-fun
In other news: The attack-list for the games is online.